Wiki about personal ideas and projects. like to develop applications related to space projects. In this wiki, I set up a collaborative environment to develop ideas of what to do with the satellite with the hope to put them into practice. I am engaged in doing science for low cost satellite missions, delivering and sharing our findings with the community. The software produced would be free/open source software.
All the contents here are licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike license, the same as the Wikipedia. The purpose is to allow free exchange of content between Wikimedia Foundation sites and this wiki.
See how to apply software to business processes and to scientific applications. That involves creating software that can support practical scientific computations in an easy to understand way.
Concentrate on Scala because its type safety, elegance for composing functions, immutability support, DSL support, etc.
Get contacts on startups and on projects that might interest me to apply these technologies.
Apply technologies on an Open Source project in github as:
 Old Projects
- compile the laws obeyed by all type classes, provide a cats/tut/laws.md.
- Read scientific papers, and reproduce their calculations
- Coordinate Systems transformations based on a Scala framework.
- Using path dependent types
- Skillsmatter 2014 videos, PNW
- Stackexchange Space community
Visualization and processing technologies:
- Cats - A new library for functional programming in Scala
- Introduction to Shapeless with applications from scodec, Michael Pilquist
Check https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MarkdownExtraParser MarkdownExtraParser ]